 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 846
Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 23:16:36 GMT

Brad Justus wrote:

[snip]
However, we will aim always to have these items available through LEGO Shop At
Home in addition to their HTO distribution.
[snip]

That's great news!
Some other HTO or limited distribution sets that I wish S@H would also carry:

1269  White Ninja
2181  Infomaniac
2585  {Promotional set from LEGO Loco Software Package}
2870  Paradisa Barbeque
2885  Ice Cream Stand

Thanks!
/Eric McCarthy/