 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5759
Re: "What Will You Make?" Event Kits!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 14:58:20 GMT

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego.direct, Tore Eriksson wrote:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee wrote:
More happy news! (Or at least, I think it's cool)
(At this time, this is North America only.)
Sometimes, it's kind of hard to believe that I live so close to the • birthplace
of LEGO... :)

You mean just on the other side of the Atlantic?

:)

Seriously, I see why it's much easier to do this sort of promotions in the • U.S.,
lot's of fans in one country. Europe is also a lot of fans but not just • one
country.

I still prefer Sweden though! Not LEGO-wise since there's a lot of great • things
going on in America coupled with lower prices...

Imagine living in Norway and miss out on S@H!

Yeah  :(
I dont like that at ALL!

Each time I ask the LEGO representative here in Norway about when I can
order direct to Norway he said it will come soon...

I have to order things sent to my sister in Frankfurt Germany and let here
send the LEGO to me. And even if Norway is one of the neighbour country to
Denmark, it is not easy to visit the homeplace of LEGO. I have actually
never been in LEGO-land. But that is because I live almost at the North Pole
:)   in a city called Tromsø far up North in Norway, above the polar circle.

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
Tromsø

--