 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5743
Re: "What Will You Make?" Event Kits!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:23:28 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Bryan Wong wrote:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee wrote:
The only cost for these kits is to send me pictures of what you do with the
materials! First come, first served. (At this time, this is North America

Hi Jake,

I was just wondering, what do these kits contain?

Yes indeed!
What do the ‘materials’ include?
(Yah, probably Lego…ha ha, but at what quantities
and what other non-building accessories are involved?)

Thanx,

--==Richard==--