 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5745
Re: "What Will You Make?" Event Kits!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 03:30:13 GMT

"Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:HKAqvK.yrq@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee wrote:
The only cost for these kits is to send me pictures of what you do with • the
materials! First come, first served. (At this time, this is North • America

Hi Jake,

I was just wondering, what do these kits contain?

-Bryan

These event kits are great, we used one a few weeks ago when NCLTC
participated in the Raleigh GATS show.  An event kit contains the following
(or should):

An Event Kit Guide (make sure you read this)
About 700 sticker sheets (these are very cool and were a hot item)
About 30-40 buttons - the kind you pin on your shirt
Four (4) plastic play mats with road patterns and some Make and Create
instructions
Book Covers (a bunch of them) with the Make and Create images on them
Two fold out stands featuring the Blue and Orange robot from 4099
10 T-Shirts featuring some of the Make and Create creatures
An assortment of Make and Create elements (more than enough for most events)

I think that is about it.  There may be one or two other things I missed but
those are the big rocks.

For the GATS show, the only thing we added to the Event Kit brick selection
were wheels (you can't have too many of wheels with a bunch of kids) and
train parts since we had a train in our play area.

Hope this helps.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com