 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5754
Re: "What Will You Make?" Event Kits!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 02:19:37 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Richie Dulin wrote:

   This is excellent news. I believe that LEGO Australia has been approached several times for support of local events, and their response has ranged from the negative to the very negative.

I can’t speak to that, but I can, again, say:

jake AT lego DOT com

Shoot me a line. Tell me what you need. How I can help. Inbox is open 24/7, and as many many people can tell you, I’ll get back to pretty quickly.

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liason