 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5750
Re: "What Will You Make?" Event Kits!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 01:18:00 GMT

Jake-
this is great news and should be fun to see what people come up with!

I am the secretary of the San Fraqncisco Motorcycle Club, the second-oldest club
of this type in the US, and the oldest west of Yonkers, New York!

I also hold the esteemed position of "Minister of Information" which (although
it sounds ominous, as all good propaganda should) basically means that I
coordinate and construct all promotional material for the club and our events.

Since we were established in 1904, our centennial anniversary is coming next
year, and my plan is to re-create our logo and possibly a re-creation of our
pride-and-joy- the club's original 1904 Curtis motorcycle.

This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime event, and will have some pretty extensive
media coverage. Please let me know if this is the type of event you would like
to help sponsor. Thanks for your time, and please contact me so we can work out
more details and exchange info.

Moish; Secretary, SFMC est. 1904