 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *3364 (-20)
  Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come!

Benjamin Whytcross wrote in message ... (...) It's still in the Holiday S@H catalog that I got last week, too. I suppose that's more understandable since the print edition has a long lead time, but this problem was pointed out months and months ago. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

"Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKoKvB.Mnv@lugnet.com... (...) I believe this reflects stock for the whole of Europe, not just for Australia. So you are now seeing a snapshot of current European stock levels, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come!

(...) Well done :) as a minor cynic I am happy to see the arrival of this (though my LEGO budget won't be ;) ) However there are a couple of minor issues I'd appreciate enlightenment about: 1) If this service just went live a few hours ago, how are (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Ummm Shop@Home Australia... where are you? *sniff*

(...) Thank you Brad for making LEGO Shop At Home available in Australia and New Zealand. I am concerned however at the high shipping costs and the fact that there is only one shipping option available. Is there an intention to offer less expensive (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: S@H Questions and Stuff..

(...) LOL! My guess would be 63.50. (...) I'm pretty sure it's "not currently available". I also noticed there doesn't seem to be any bogie bits - wheels, couplings. Only the bogie plates and the complete train base kits 8?( And I noticed several (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ummm Shop@Home Australia... where are you? *sniff*

(...) Thankyou thankyou thankyou! (I never thought I'd see this long awaited day) but I have a question: Is the Australian GST (Goods and services tax) included in the listed set prices and the listed postage prices, or are we going to be up for (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  S@H Questions and Stuff..

First off a HUGE thanks to Brad Justus and everyone else who made this become a reality. Amazing. It's finally here. And I am very pleased with what I see - even given the current high shipping charges. (We'll live.) BUT - check this one out!! Have (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ummm Shop@Home Australia... where are you? *sniff*

(...) THANX BRAD...... : ) Thanx for getting us S@H... muchly appreciated Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Ummm Shop@Home Australia... where are you? *sniff*

It's encouraging to see that the shoppers are up early! LEGO Shop At Home in Australia and New Zealand is officially open. Visit (URL) and Shop Well! -- Brad Brad Justus Senior Vice President, LEGO Direct (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

"Melody Brown" <black666beast@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKnCEp.2Mn@lugnet.com... (...) Not the 4th yet. Well not in the USA or Europe at least, where one presumes the actual change to the web site will be made. lawrence (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Ummm Shop@Home Australia... where are you? *sniff*

Well it's 6:28am here in Ostraylea and I guess like a typical shop... S@H is not open yet... infact not a single thing stating it would be open today or whenever :( Have we been diddled? Or will it open at a different time today? Hmmm like 11:59pm (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct)

  OK Lego, I give up

I like this game, but I can't figure out the answer to todays puzzle. Yesterday there were 155 different items for sale under bulk bricks Today there are 156. I have looked at every page and darned if I can tell which one you added. Can't you flag (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:GKE2or.4nn@lugnet.com... (...) Is that Thursday, October 4th US East Coast time, or Denmark time, or ??? Because it is already the 4th in Australia and it isn't on-line yet :-) lawrence (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come!

(...) why not... (...) I guess we will see what they come up with... but I'll let you know Thursday... Tomorrow :)))...))) Mel (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.nz)

  Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come!

"Melody Brown" <black666beast@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKKp29.zv@lugnet.com... (...) Will you ship them back to the UK for us? They did say they would sub the shipping costs for a while, but not set prices. Postage and packaging is (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.nz)

  Re: So what happens to all the parts in 6776?

(...) I called Lego Shop at Home (U.S.) last week asking about availability. For what it's worth, I was told that they would be available from S@H again sometime in November, with a sticker on the box and a whole new instruction booklet included. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come!

(...) Mwahahahaha! The Kookaburra's could have the last laugh :P j/k - About time I say! They prob will smack us in the cheek with postage and claim the difference that way... or it's an introductory price and not the actual 'everyday' price... (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.nz)

  Re: So what happens to all the parts in 6776?

(...) I noticed the 6776 empty shelf slot at the local WM today. An inquiry yielded: "they were recalled and we sent them back". So it would appear that TLC is going to have a bunch of 6776s to deal with. K8s of Alpha Team parts for the LIC perhaps (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: So what happens to all the parts in 6776?

(...) way (...) I believe that there are some questionable images in the instruction book, in the comic section at the end. Troy (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Himeji Castle Full Central Complex MOC

(...) Douglas, Thanks for your kinds words ! I started out with only 4 FNFs but that was a long time ago. And luck and commitment had something to do with it. Late last year, I purchased 10 FNFs from (URL) and it took 2 months to get from France to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact