 Local / Australia / 7192
Re: Ummm Shop@Home Australia... where are you? *sniff*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 20:36:11 GMT

"Melody Brown" <black666beast@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKnCEp.2Mn@lugnet.com...
Well it's 6:28am here in Ostraylea and I guess like a typical shop... S@H is
not open yet... infact not a single thing stating it would be open today or
whenever :(  Have we been diddled?  Or will it open at a different time
today? Hmmm like 11:59pm tonight :P  Here's hoping there will be no delay!

Not the 4th yet.
Well not in the USA or Europe at least, where one presumes the actual change to the web site will be made.

lawrence