 Castle / Ninja / 255
Re: Himeji Castle Full Central Complex MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 01:44:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Douglas Pegram writes:
Justice isn't the right word....this MOC is BEAUTIFUL. Coming from someone
who has picked up every FNF that I've found on sale (only 4) :(  I have to
say I'm jealous of all the Wall Panels. Thanks for creating such a wonderful
Ninja based creation, at last, another Ninja MOC that provides inspiration
for my own project.

Douglas,
   Thanks for your kinds words !  I started out with only 4 FNFs
but that was a long time ago.  And luck and commitment had something
to do with it.  Late last year, I purchased 10 FNFs from
http://www.dya-shopping.com and it took 2 months to get from France
to the US but the price was right and that was a HUGE help.  Also,
I watch for wall panels on eBay but those get gobbled up quick and
at high prices.
   But maybe a plea to Lego Direct is in order.  Please help put out
bulk ninja rock walls or panel 4x4x6 with rock pattern.  There ...
at least I have cross posted to lugnet.lego.direct and hope someone
might be listening.  After all this piece is one of the most versatile
as I have seen it as tunnel walls, mountains, etc.
KK