 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3356
Re: Ummm Shop@Home Australia... where are you? *sniff*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 20:39:40 GMT

It's encouraging to see that the shoppers are up early!

LEGO Shop At Home in Australia and New Zealand is officially open.
Visit http://shop.lego.com....
... and Shop Well!

-- Brad

Brad Justus
Senior Vice President, LEGO Direct

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
Well it's 6:28am here in Ostraylea and I guess like a typical shop... S@H is
not open yet... infact not a single thing stating it would be open today or
whenever :(  Have we been diddled?  Or will it open at a different time
today? Hmmm like 11:59pm tonight :P  Here's hoping there will be no delay!

Whaaaaaaaaaaa :(

Mel

P.S no news in the press room either :(.... there goes my order for the morning!