 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3395
Re: Ummm Shop@Home Australia... where are you? *sniff*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 00:38:11 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jarid Lukin writes:
Australian GST is already included in the product price.  You will only be
charged the total displayed on your checkout receipt page.  There are no
additional charges that will incur.
--Jarid

Thankyou for your prompt response!  This is great news.

Now I just have to figure out what to order first, my wishlist is much
bigger than my budget at the moment :)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com