 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3365
Re: Ummm Shop@Home Australia... where are you? *sniff*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 19:26:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.lego.direct, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
Is the Australian GST (Goods and services tax) included in the listed set
prices and the listed postage prices, or are we going to be up for extra
when our orders arrive in Australia?

Australian GST is already included in the product price.  You will only be
charged the total displayed on your checkout receipt page.  There are no
additional charges that will incur.
--Jarid

Jarid Lukin
Senior Web Developer