 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *3274 (-20)
  Re: Catalogs for train show

Hi Matthew, Try LEGO or an local LEGO outlet. Greetings Nico (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: ??? New Theme Proposal??? ' The results are in!'

(...) <chop chop> (...) <chop chop> (...) Ok... here are mine: this is a very hard decision so mine are not in any order! 1, 25) Realistic Architecture/Sculpture = 10 2, 1) Fantasy Theme/ Lord of the Rings = 10 3, 6) New Castle = 8 (Knights of the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.year.2003)

  Re: ??? New Theme Proposal??? ' The results are in!'

??? New Theme Proposal ??? The results are in! O.k. so because today is my day-off, and cause this is just plain fun, I've decided to compile a complete summary of the top new sets for Lego in 2003. (Am I the only one who thinks that TLG should (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.year.2003)

  Re: LEGO Sculptor

John, Melissa, & Mark, Good points on pricing, all of them. But I stand by the US$29.99 pricing for LEGO Sculptor, as I think it gives LEGO plenty of room for profit. Pricing elements as a percentage of quantity per set multiplied by the cost of the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Sculptor

In lugnet.general, John Gerlach writes: snippage..... (...) John Milissa and I thought the same thing. Keep in mind this was ~2 months ago and my interpretation may be different from others. Perhaps Lar or somebaody else can confirm or clarify this (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: I can't tolerate this *juniorization* Either

(...) <clip> (...) I have to agree with Tim. If the Shop@Home prices were more reasonable, more bulk (Sam's Club) prices, then I would spend my money there. Now I wait until sets at the retail stores go on deep discount to buy Lego. 50%-75% off (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: question about legos policy towards certain items

(...) Are you referring to in Australia? Where'd you hear this? I don't think that's the case - do you have more info? Deidre drb@tasmail.com (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: question about legos policy towards certain items

Don't take this as the final word, but my understanding is that the LEGO retail division and the LEGO catalog division opperate as two completely separate entities. While there is some cross-over between product lines, each division only carries the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: I can't tolerate this *juniorization* Either

"Jonathan B. McKay" <vebblejm@aol.com> wrote in message news:GJ4Ito.DnJ@lugnet.com... (...) Yup. My one gripe about LEGO Direct is the bulk brick prices. With the 1200 pc retailing for 20.00 originally, 1.6 cents/piece was a STEAL. It helped out a (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Bionicle: Juniorized?

(...) Yes, I have made some great original creations by combining multiple Bionicle sets. It's fun and there are many possibilities. Have _you_ tried building something with Bionicle? (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  I can't tolerate this *juniorization* Either

(...) My name is Jonathan Mckay, I am also 13, with many of the same gripes. (...) Bulk=3033 1200 piece brick bucket. When you buy these wholesale from lego they are 12.99 for 1 brick bucket. That's roughly 1 cent per brick. Buying the same bricks (...) (23 years ago, 4-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Catalogs for train show

Does anyone know who to contact about getting catalogs for hand out at a train show. We are exhibiting at a show the second week in Oct. and want to let people know the where, what, how much of lego trains. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Bulk 1x1 Bricks

Why does Lego not sell bulk 1x1 bricks? Achim von Wiedner (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  question about legos policy towards certain items

How come lego doesnt allow the retailers to sell certain items such as train track (and now I hear that its also the T and X road plates also)? (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  some pictures to compare the new 'Sand Red' bricks

They're not the greatest pictures, but I took a couple of shots with the new Sand Red bricks against a bunch of other LEGO colors. There are three shots: Fluorescent light, direct and indirect late-afternoon sunlight. I tried to adjust the colors of (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: camelot is a silly place

(...) Brad, I thought that was great and would love to try make some spoof myself. But here it is...did they use the same camera as in the S.S.M.M.SET? I want to buy the set, but I don't think they are using the product they are selling! I have seen (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: camelot is a silly place

It is funniest lego thing I`ve ever seen. Congratulations!!!!! (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  RE: camelot is a silly place

(...) modem), I (...) I (...) If you pick apart the HTML, you can find the direct link pretty quickly. For instance, the big QuickTime one is: <A HREF="(URL)Came lot</A> You might have to do some tinkering to use this to download the file though. I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: camelot is a silly place

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:GIH9ox.AD4@lugnet.com... (...) OK, I've been getting the same error a few other people have been getting - when I click the arrow, the browser window closes, and nothing happens. A marvelous (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Bulk Bricks - Are we ever going to get a wider choice?

Were coming up to the 1st anniversary of the on-line shop and the availability of bulk bricks. So why a year later has the range of bricks on offer barely changed? OK, so we had some new colours thrown into the mix - sand, green, brown - but the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact