 Trains / 13111
13110  |  13112
Subject:
some pictures to compare the new 'Sand Red' bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 22:34:38 GMT

They're not the greatest pictures, but I took a couple of shots with the new
Sand Red bricks against a bunch of other LEGO colors.  There are three
shots:  Fluorescent light, direct and indirect late-afternoon sunlight.  I
tried to adjust the colors of each picture so that the Sand Red bricks came
out as close to the real color as I could get them.

Top left to bottom right on the other colors:  Red, white, blue, yellow,
black, grey, green, brown, dark grey, orange, purple, tan, antique
('Liberty') green, teal, pink, rose, bright green...

(Basically, every color I could find at the last GMLTC meeting!)

The pictures are all larger than average, with no .jpeg compression.

Hopefully, this will give people a good idea of what the new color bricks
look like!

The link:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6555

JohnG, GMLTC