 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3259
Re: camelot is a silly place
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 07:00:56 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Brad Justus writes:
Now showing:

http://www.lego.com/studios/screening/movie.asp?title=montypython

("Camelot!"
"It's only a model...")

Play it well.

-- Brad

Brad Justus
Senior Vice President, LEGO Direct

Brad,

I thought that was great and would love to try
make some spoof myself.  But here it is...did they
use the same camera as in the S.S.M.M.SET?  I want to
buy the set, but I don't think they are using the product
they are selling!  I have seen movies made by many people
now and am not convinced that that you guys are!  This is
the only reason I have not bought the set yet, not the
PRICE TAG!  I have serious doubts about the capabilites of
what you are showing, and what I see come out of the purchased
product from other people!  If so, is this not misleading?
Are there any reasurances you could give me, as I really would
love to start making some movies for myself and with my children.
But I need some resolve to my doubts before I go out and
speend a small fortune!  Some how I feel a little uneasy about TLG's
presentation of this product, and have never felt this way before!

Any feed back on this would be great Brad!
Thanks in advance.
Joel McKale

P.S. Feedback from the rest of Lugnet welcome, as it may be possible
I am not fully informed on this product.
Thanks all!!!!