 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3247
Re: camelot is a silly place
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 04:35:17 GMT

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message
news:MABBIBJJFOJIOHDFDCEBCEHNDIAA.bram@cwru.edu...
Mike Walsh writes:
It certainly is funny, anyone know how to save it locally?
I want to load it on my iPAQ.

http://www.lego.com/studios/screening/media/montypythonlg.mov

Since I can't stand watching videos in my browser (especially on a modem), • I
usually need to look through the source code to find the actual movie.  I
would very much prefer a "download" link.
--Bram

[ ... snipped ... ]

This appears to be the Windows Media Player path:

mms://a512.m.akastream.net/7/512/2151/v0002/lego.download.akamai.com/2151/sc
reeningroom/montypython100.wmv

If anyone knows of a way to save this locally, let me know.  Simplay playing
it in WMP works but it will not allow it to be saved, nor will it allow it
to be transferred to my iPAQ.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders