 Instructions / 377
Re: Instructions for the Cathedral Board Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 12:07:20 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.inst, Jason Spears writes:
http://www.michlug.org/resources/instructions/cathedral-01.html

Great! Here's a link to Jason's original photos:

Actually that is a link to Gary Thomas' version.  He was the first to create
it.  His was inspiration for mine.  Pictures of my version in the brick can
be see here:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/437

My own version that I made months ago can temporarily be seen here:

http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/cath_ram.jpg

Nice.

My only significant differences are those on the cathedral piece itself
(mine is very cross-like, esp. from above, and much shorter), and my playing
field is green (as yours was originally).

I think green looks nice, and might have gone with that myself, except I
don't have anywhere near that many green 2x2 tiles.  Guess I don't buy many
soccer sets.  I did notice that your bridge piece has 2 1x6x1 arches under
it, good addition. :)

Many thanks, Jason!  A very cool project.

-- Hop-Frog

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/