 Instructions / 362
Re: Instructions for the Cathedral Board Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 16:03:05 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Jason Spears writes:
Well I got around to creating instructions for my version of the Cathedral
board game.

Here they are:

http://www.michlug.org/resources/instructions/cathedral-01.html

-Jason

Hi Jason,

These instructions are really good.  The game looks like fun and I'll try it
out with my family this summer.  I think you should post a link to the
instructions on Jake's site:

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/

Ben