 Instructions / 364
Re: Instructions for the Cathedral Board Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 16:58:12 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Benjamin Ellermann writes:
In lugnet.inst, Jason Spears writes:
Well I got around to creating instructions for my version of the Cathedral
board game.
http://www.michlug.org/resources/instructions/cathedral-01.html

Hi Jason,

These instructions are really good.

Thanks.  I think I may revise the layout of the pictures a little, not so
sure about load times, and I think it might be helpful to present it in a
more usable manner.

The game looks like fun and I'll try it out with my family this summer.

The game is pretty good, if you like abstract board games.  Not too
complicated, and it seems there is a bit of stragey to playing it.

I think you should post a link to the instructions on Jake's site:

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/

My Bad!  You already posted them in the "Various" section.

Yeap.  Jake's site is the reason I have been gung-ho about creating
instructions lately.  I think it is a great resource to the community.

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/main.cfm?cat=109
No love for the castle instructions section :)  Thanks again!
Ben

If (when?) Jake had dual catagory submission, I would have put it in the
castle section too, but I think this is a game first, castle related second.
Your welcome.  Thanks for the comments.

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/