 Instructions / 376
Re: Instructions for the Cathedral Board Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 09:00:56 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Jason Spears writes:
http://www.michlug.org/resources/instructions/cathedral-01.html

Great! Here's a link to Jason's original photos:

My own version that I made months ago can temporarily be seen here:

http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/cath_ram.jpg

My only significant differences are those on the cathedral piece itself
(mine is very cross-like, esp. from above, and much shorter), and my playing
field is green (as yours was originally).

It was terrific fun reversing your designs and comparing with the designs
from the Cathedral website (http://www.cathedral-game.co.nz/frame.htm). The
very important "How to Play" instructions can be found there, of course (I'd
post a more direct link but the frames resist a direct link, instead find
the link in the left navigation frame).

Many thanks, Jason!  A very cool project.

-- Hop-Frog