 Instructions / 367
Re: Instructions for the Cathedral Board Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 00:56:03 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Jason Spears writes:
Well I got around to creating instructions for my version of the Cathedral
board game.

Here they are:

http://www.michlug.org/resources/instructions/cathedral-01.html

Nice clean instructions.  Good work.

My only worry about your very efficient design is that there may now be a
run on those 2 x 2 45 degree double slopes that you use for the roof pieces.  ;)

I have often wondered why more abstract board games aren't recreated (or
created from scratch) using LEGO pieces.  It seems the perfect medium for
either prototyping a game design, or sharing a set of rules for a game.  By
posting instructions like this, and the game's outline and rules, you could
have people who have never seen the original playing the same game.

Keep up the great work.

Best regards,
Allan B.

-Jason

PS- Orginal thread about this game is here:
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=537

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
My MOCpage - http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/69