 Instructions / 368
367  |  369
Subject:
Future Plans list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 15:03:07 GMT

All,

Yesterday I was going through my to-do lists for the B.I. Portal to figure
out how much of the MASSIVE list I started 6 or so months ago was left. Much
to my surprise, I realized that a good amount of the lists (yes, plural)
have been completed.

There are still a number of tasks left to do, as well as a few concepts for
the future that I am batting around.

Anyway, I posted the remaining to-do list for your review, if you are
interested.

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/plans

What am I missing? What else would you like to see?

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Webmaster