 Instructions / 369
Re: Future Plans list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 16:34:55 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Jake McKee writes:

Anyway, I posted the remaining to-do list for your review, if you are
interested.

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/plans

What am I missing? What else would you like to see?

Jake

Hi Jake,

I think that your list is complete.  I do think that thumbnails are very
important for the website.  I'm not sure if you have read my response to
your previous BIP posting: http://news.lugnet.com/inst/?n=358

The new categories look great but thumbnails would improve the look of the
site.  I will not always check a new set of instructions if it does not have
a thumbnail.

I would be willing to make these for other castle submissions and submit
them to you or host them on brickshelf.  (Actually, I already did this and
emailed the castle people but they did not respond. See the thumbnails here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=38796 )

Unfortunately many people are willing to make and post instructions but not
take the five minutes to make a thumbnail.  Sorry about my rant.

Ben