 Instructions / 373
Re: Future Plans list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 21:43:23 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Benjamin Ellermann writes:

Another idea that might be interesting is a "how to make instructions" page
for newbies.  It could have links to ldraw and lpub.  In addition tips on
thumbnails, numbering steps, sub assemblies, and proper descriptions could
be included.  All of this could be advise and not required for users.  It
might help in the creation of more user friendly instructions.

Well, there is *something* like that now.

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/resources/index.cfm

But it could be much better. That's on the list of things to do, just need
to get there!

If anyone wants to write a How-To article of any sort, please feel free!
Just send it over when you are done.

Jake
---
Jake McKee