 Instructions / 375
Re: Instructions for the Cathedral Board Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2003 01:48:20 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Allan Bedford writes:
In lugnet.inst, Jason Spears writes:
http://www.michlug.org/resources/instructions/cathedral-01.html

Nice clean instructions.  Good work.

Thanks! :)  I am becoming more happy with my instructions as I go along.  They
are fun!

My only worry about your very efficient design is that there may now be a
run on those 2 x 2 45 degree double slopes that you use for the roof pieces.  ;)

Hopefully!  Lego & Gaming, my two favorite interests.  If more people get
insterested it can only be a good thing.

I have often wondered why more abstract board games aren't recreated (or
created from scratch) using LEGO pieces.  It seems the perfect medium for
either prototyping a game design, or sharing a set of rules for a game.  By
posting instructions like this, and the game's outline and rules, you could
have people who have never seen the original playing the same game.

I agree.  Although we have all seen numerious chess sets.  I am personally
working on remaking Pente in Lego form, and have a few other games swirling
around my noggin.

Keep up the great work.

Absolutely.

Best regards,