 Instructions / 380
Re: Instructions for the Cathedral Board Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 08:11:37 GMT

Hi,

very nice idea to create it with bricks ;) thnx.

Kai

On Fri, 2 May 2003 14:31:43 GMT, Jason Spears <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote:

Well I got around to creating instructions for my version of the
Cathedral
board game.

Here they are:

http://www.michlug.org/resources/instructions/cathedral-01.html

-Jason

PS-Orginal thread about this game is here:
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=537

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
My MOCpage - http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/69