 Instructions / *621 (-10)
  Re: BIP Contest II comes to an end

(...) I laughed outloud when I read that! A "BIPPY"!! (...) No way, don't thank me! Thanks to all the BIP contributors! Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - BIP (URL) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

  Re: BIP Contest II comes to an end

(...) Holy shmokes! I was on my way out the door today to head off to work, when I decided to take a quick check of my favorite websites before leaving. I opened up LUGNET, saw this post at the head of the "Top Stories" section on the main page, and (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: BIP Contest II comes to an end

(...) I just could not get the words out of my mouth. She litteraly had to grab me by the arms, shake me and told me to "calm down what is wrong", she thougth something was burning in the kitchen! -Ahui (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HwJsAy.1FLz@lugnet.com... (...) WOW! I (...) "I WOW"? ;-) [ j o n ] (URL) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

  Re: BIP Contest II comes to an end

(...) WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! I cannot believe this. I read this post and had to re-read and then re-read it again! I still cannot believe it. Words fail me right now. You guys and girls should have seen me running around (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: BIP Contest II comes to an end

(...) Congrats to you Jason for winning the People's Choice. Now that you have a bit more free time, you should be able to out do this and the Odyssey.:-) Jude (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

  BIP Contest II comes to an end

Well, after several months, and with 850 Building Instructions added to the BIP, the (URL) Contest II: Contest Reloaded> has come to an end. You can check out the winning entries at the (URL) (as well as the fat prizes the winners have coming soon), (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Hoping for advice... Best way to get parts? Other "Builder AFOLs?"

(...) Thanks to everyone who responded. It's interesting to know what other people think about these things and I appreciate the advice. Thanks again, Paul (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Hoping for advice... Best way to get parts? Other "Builder AFOLs?"

Hiya Paul (...) Unfortunately you're right, getting all the parts for a specific model off Bricklink is a lot of work and you end up with multiple orders and multiple shipping costs. The minimum order thing is getting worse as sellers raise their (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Hoping for advice... Best way to get parts? Other "Builder AFOLs?"

(...) ~~ snip ~~ I think it is fair to say that everyone that builds with Lego, regardless of age, ends up wanting and needing more and different parts than they have available. As you have found out, this is especially true when you set out to (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.inst)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact