 Instructions / 615
614  |  616
Subject:
BIP Contest II comes to an end
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:07:07 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Well, after several months, and with 850 Building Instructions added to the BIP, the Contest II: Contest Reloaded has come to an end.

You can check out the winning entries at the BIP (as well as the fat prizes the winners have coming soon), but for a quick recap:

Grand Prize
Bolt Truck Flatbed - Ahui Herrera

People’s Choice
Hyper Drive Booster Ring - Jason Allemann

Editor’s Choice
Battle Droid Miniland Figure - Michael Crowley

Teaser Prize
7314 Recon Mech - Joseph Gonzalez

Thanks to everyone who participated, and continues to support the BIP. It’s a great resource due entirely to your content!

I’m finally getting around to adding new stuff to the BIP, and in the coming months, I will be adding new features, and more importantly, bug fixes and UI improvements. I will have a new version of the BIP Blog out in the next few weeks, and the BIP Photoblog is still running strong. Additionally, I’m working on a new (and much cooler) logo for the site, and will be updating the BIP Store with new merchandise. More info coming soon! Congrats to all the winners!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Webmaster - BIP