 Instructions / 619
Re: BIP Contest II comes to an end
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:26:19 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Jon Palmer wrote:
"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:HwJsAy.1FLz@lugnet.com...

You guys and girls
should have seen me running around my apartment yelling and screaming: "I WOW! I
WOW!"

"I WOW"?
;-)

[  j o n ]
http://zemi.net

It was exaclty that "I WOW!" I was trying to say "I WON and WOW" to my wife but
I just could not get the words out of my mouth.  She litteraly had to grab me by
the arms, shake me and told me to "calm down what is wrong", she thougth
something was burning in the kitchen!

-Ahui