 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 644
Re: BIP Contest II comes to an end
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 03:41:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jason Allemann wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt wrote:
   In lugnet.inst, Jude Beaudin wrote:
   Congrats to you Jason for winning the People’s Choice. Now that you have a bit more free time, you should be able to out do this and the Odyssey.:-)

Jude

Hmmm... maybe outdo this with the Odyssey, instructions that is. :-)
Nice work Jason. Congratulations.

Tim Strutt

Thanks! Man, you guys are never satisfied. :) Although, I did just finish modelling the Discovery in mlcad.....

Hey, another congratulations is in order. I see the Discovery I is headlining the .space sidebar.

Tim Strutt