 Instructions / 621
Re: BIP Contest II comes to an end
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 03:28:47 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Mike Crowley wrote:
In lugnet.inst, Jake McKee wrote:
[Editor's Choice]¬

<http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/displayAuthor.cfm?AuthorID=935
Battle Droid Miniland Figure> - Michael Crowley

I should also send a big "achuta" out to FBTB.net.  All the awesome people
there (staff and forum members) are the reason I built the Battle Droid (and
all the other Star Wars Mini-Land figures, for that matter) in the first
place.  You hear that, Tony Danza and Mr. T?  Blocky's bringin' home a BIPPY!

I laughed outloud when I read that! A "BIPPY"!!

Anyhow, thanks again for the pick, Jake.  It is greatly appreciated.

No way, don't thank me! Thanks to all the BIP contributors!

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Webmaster - BIP