 General / 46913
Re: Hoping for advice... Best way to get parts? Other "Builder AFOLs?"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.inst
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 23:46:23 GMT

These topics are things that come up with me from time to time as I long for
more advanced models to build and feel limited to TLC's selection.  I'd love to
know how other people here think about these things.  Thanks in advance for any
thoughts you have to share.

Thanks,
Paul D'Urbano

Thanks to everyone who responded.  It's interesting to know what other people
think about these things and I appreciate the advice.

Thanks again,
Paul