 Harry Potter / 979
Re: Anyone else notice the stair problem???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 07:59:45 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Doyle Nelson writes:
Your missing the point...

No, you are missing the point.

This is a subthread we are onto in this branch of the thread -- the subject
had become how to improve the freely moving step configuration, and John had
an excellent, even elegant, solution.

Your originating branch of the thread has been examined, discussed,
understood (your pictures clarified matters considerably), and apparently
even resolved by your own account of the fact that TLC is replacing the
defective steps. Unless someone else claims to have the same defect in their
steps I am not sure what else there is to say about the matter.

I get it, I get it...

...now ease up, Doyle.

-- Hop-Frog