 Harry Potter / 973
Re: Anyone else notice the stair problem???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 16:02:09 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Doyle Nelson writes:
Take a look at this pic.
And you'll see what I mean.
http://www.geocities.com/lt_1956/

I hope others dont find out what I did! I had 98 Stairs pieces that were
bad. And still more on there way.

I also have two sets of stairs (32 total steps, I guess?) none of which had
any problems-- how many NON-defectives do you have? IE what percentage of
your steps were faulty? Did you buy them retail? From S@H?

DaveE