 Harry Potter / 977
Re: Anyone else notice the stair problem???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 01:15:38 GMT

John:

You were right in the essentials, you can certainly use a plate beneath the
lowest step, and then a short series of plates descending to the uppermost
step to lock the staircase into place (without getting fancy, you'd need a
minimum of three stacked plates of some kind, ending in 1x2 plate where one
stud is being used to hold the uppermost step in place). In this
configuration there is still some movement, but not as much as without these
plates.

Good save for crummy elements.

-- Hop-Frog