 Harry Potter / 294
Re: FBTB II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:34:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bryan Buckley writes:
Ooo..how manly of all of you..picking on a thirteen year old kid...

Bryan,

Just to clarify, I wasn't picking on you.  I did, however, quit paying
attention when you began to write obnoxiously.  I'm glad you are a book
reader and that you have found books you enjoy reading.  I am also a book
reader.  I happen to have enjoyed reading the Harry Potter books.  They were
a fun read.  If you enjoy fantasy you might enjoy reading books by Orson
Scott Card, by the way.  I don't think his novels would be beneath you.

John Hansen