 Harry Potter / 122
Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 02:40:10 GMT

Thanks for all of the kind words everyone!

BTW, on the movie Harry, I really want to put together a custom set ala the
Johnny Thunder 5900 single figure set. I've ordered some of these parts from
Brickbay, the rest will have to come with much more expensive set from S@H
that I REALLY don't need. The parts would be:

-The minifig as shown with the cloak and scarf
-A witches hat (for Harry, not the Sorting Hat-that would come with the
Hogwarts set)
-A wooden crate element with 2 brown 2x3 plates for a lid. The crate should
have travel stickers for Hogwarts, etc.
-A Nimbus 2000 broomstick (and I like the idea of making a new broom with an
indentation in the center fo the figures to straddle-come on LEGO, are you
listening?)
-A Belville birdcage for the owl.
-The owl (and NOT a grey or white falcon/parrot...LEGO, you've been warned)
-At least one Scala book
-A magic wand
-The opening backpack for a bookbag
-At least one Belville 1x2 decorated plate with the magic potion on it
-Maybe one Belville 1x3(?) plate with magic stars
-Parts to make a handcart for the trunk to roll on-think skateboard or stretcher
Optional parts: Crystal ball, Belville cauldron, brown goblet element and
one flame element for the Goblet of Fire

Oh, and one more thing for now...when do I get my candy?

Subject:  Original Harry Potter-themed Creations
Bradley Dale
Date:  Sun, 25 Mar 2001

Does anybody have any ready to post?  I haven't built anything yet, because
I didn't really like the book.  I might do some Harry Potter MOCs if the
movie is good, but nothing until then.

First person to post a creation wins a small candy.  (Enormous shipping
charges apply)

Matt