 Harry Potter / 134
Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 00:47:21 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Matthew Gerber writes:

Oh, and one more thing for now...when do I get my candy?

Subject:  Original Harry Potter-themed Creations
Bradley Dale
Date:  Sun, 25 Mar 2001

Does anybody have any ready to post?  I haven't built anything yet, because
I didn't really like the book.  I might do some Harry Potter MOCs if the
movie is good, but nothing until then.

First person to post a creation wins a small candy.  (Enormous shipping
charges apply)

Matt

That was a joke...... Are you sure you want to pay the enormous shipping
charges?