 Harry Potter / 152
Re: Waddaya' Mean...folks on the Internet don't make mistakes! (Was - Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 00:05:06 GMT

Matthew Gerber wrote:

I don't know about all of you, but I'm getting a pretty big kick over out of
this!

Matt

I'd say you're freakin' famous and deservedly so.  Revel in it.

JSA

--
Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often.