 Harry Potter / 150
Re: Waddaya' Mean...folks on the Internet don't make mistakes! (Was - Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 21:30:46 GMT

Well, I've been in contact with the three sites using my images. hpgalleries
just posted this:

http://www.hpgalleries.com/movienews.htm

"May 9, 2001: We just learned that the LEGO-Previews we posted here in the
news on Saturday are just (pretty good) fan-made creations, not official
LEGO design! We have removed the newsclip, but if you want to see a whole
set of Harry Potter LEGO creations, follow this link to Matthew Gerber's
gallery on BrickShelf."

I don't know about all of you, but I'm getting a pretty big kick over out of
this!

Matt