 Harry Potter / 164
Re: Waddaya' Mean...folks on the Internet don't make mistakes! (Was - Re: Harry Potter Minifig MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 10:26:59 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Matthew Gerber writes:
Everything must end sometime...

Well, that's all three as far as I know...so much for my 15 minutes in the
limelight...oh well...

Matt

    I still think your the KING...            :)

                                     -R

....I think you are a demi-god....that article was soooooooo great!!!!
I think it was extremely cool!!!!  15 Minutes in the limelight....Dude!!!
The way they mentioned you and described you...."special talent for
MOC's"....."had us confused for the real thing!!"
man...I wish they were saying that about me!!!

Anyways, I'm glad you got the record clear once and for all....
it still trips me out that they would credit TLC for your work......
I found it extremely hilarious as I previously mentioned....

Are you going to work on anything else??

Benjamin Medinets