 Harry Potter / 123
Re: harry potter movie gallery....corrections, link, apology....and update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 13:06:13 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Benjamin Medinets writes:

here's the hotlink:

http://www.hpgalleries.com/mgallery6.htm

its non-lego as I said before....but I thought it was way, WAY cool!!!!!!!
I was surprised how nice looking Hermione looks...

Great link!  Thanks so much for providing it.

Katie