 Harry Potter / 121
Re: harry potter movie gallery....corrections, link, apology....and update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 01:07:59 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Katie Dokken writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Benjamin Medinets writes:
talk about a complete mind blower....those are some great pics...
I think they reveal too much of the movie...err....well show too much of
the movie...that is....
If you want to see the pics....they are in the Victoria Lug group....I
don't want it to be too easy for you to see these mind-blowing pics!!!

Thanks for making it so easy!!  It was Soooooo easy that I was all over
Victoria Lug and couldn't find them anywhere.  Can you make it a little LESS
easy?  I'd like to see the pics.

Katie

Well half of me feels real special that a whole lot of people would reply
to one of my messages....and half of me feels real bad because I made a
slight error...it wasn't Vic Lug...but the Vancouver Lego Club....

there was no lego....but there was some good teaser pics from the movie....
I spent a while looking at them....

here's the original posting:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/vlc/?n=963

here's the hotlink:

http://www.hpgalleries.com/mgallery6.htm

its non-lego as I said before....but I thought it was way, WAY cool!!!!!!!
I was surprised how nice looking Hermione looks...I hope Cho is the same
way.....

!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!! Spoiler Alert !!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!
I was slightly upset in book 4 that Harry has slight feelings for Cho....
I was (am) hoping that he would (will) have feelings for Ron's younger
sister, Ginny.  It would open the door for book 8.....
As I said previously.....I think there should also be book 9....book
with Harry as a Professor at Hogwarts....
!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!! Spoiler Alert !!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!

As you might have guessed I broke down and bought book 4 (also on
Hardcover!!!)  but I won't make a mistake a read it too quickly....
[its over 700 pages....jeepers!!!!]

Anyways....

my inventory:

Book 1, Book 2, Book 3, Book 4, and Quidditch....both Book 2 and Quidditch
are paperbacks, and the rest are Hard Covers!!!!

ps .... I'd like a final critique, and please, PLEASE do NOT change the
subject heading on your replies if you dare to send me your comments....
flames....etc....