 Harry Potter / 1040
Re: 2002’s good for Castle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 04:22:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jay Rodarte writes:
Richard,

You are right, the Serpent Sheild is awesome. Is that supposed to be the
Slytherin Entrance to their dorm room? Also Crabbe, and goyle look great! I
saw Madam Hooch. She was kewl! But they could have done better with the
Quidditch Field. But that is not castle related, sorry. Has anyone seen the
new Spider-Man sets?

As far as the quidditch (practise) field...it isn't too bad, and it has
enough elements to make it work, if you buy two of them, make the make
shift stands, and use some kind of base for the "field".

I think the "crabbe and goyle set" will be called "house of slytherin" to
mirror that of house of gryffindor....except without the bed and chair... :(
(but it does have that ultra cool snake...and I suppose it would look
kick-a&& on a vile army... (if you felt like spending $10 US on each shield.

I also like madam hooch, and think it goes well with the movie...even though
my sister says she doesn't.  She thinks the hairpiece doesn't suit her...
I think the hair piece is cool in grey.  Talk about a hip gramps!!! strutting
around town!!!

Benjamin Medinets