 General / 8401
Re: Lego Article (Re: I'm famous (or infamous))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 00:40:29 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

KKK: "too much Ballast"... hah. TLG is not a ship. But if it has too much
ballast, perhaps it's in the superstructure rather than the holds. We could do
with less Danes who think it's their ticket to multinational executive status
and more people in the executive ranks who work there because they love the
brick.

That's for sure! And I nominate Larry! :)

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”