 General / 8255
Re: I'm famous (or infamous)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 16:49:59 GMT

Joseph Gonzalez wrote:
They made mention of my name, as a Utah resident, stating that I was a father
of four and had a certain amount of pieces in my collection (the coworker
couldn't remember the number they specified).

Joe, I didn't walk!  I swear!  :-,

She added that one of the dj's stated "he must be sick" when they were talking
about me.

I think that there's a large culture gap between the "Real World" and radio
DJ's.  (Tom?  Are you there?  :-)

All very strange.  If the story is legit I must assume the info was picked up
off of the net because I don't talk about my collection much to anybody.

I've always worried about this possibility...my "alter-ego" being discovered
and broadcast over the radio.  I just never thought it would ever happen!

Is there any recourse you can take for them giving out personal info about you
and then calling you sick, all without your permission?

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I've spent the past few years building up an immunity to bullets."
- Angus McGuire