 General / 8385
Re: Lego Article (Re: I'm famous (or infamous))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 18:04:40 GMT

And if they (TLG) knew that, what could they do ? Lego ads in Sports
Illustrated or The Economist ? ;)

I'll make a SWAG (scientific wild-assed guess) of 5-10% of sales.
Anyone have any better intel ?

Ray

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

The question that is interesting from our point of view is
how much LEGO is bought _for_ adults, not by adults.

Apparently nobody knows that.

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --