 General / 8252
8251  |  8253
Subject:
I'm famous (or infamous)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 15:31:35 GMT

I had a coworker tell me that she heard something on her radio this morning
about Lego.  They were saying that the majority of buyers are adult males
making purchases for themselves (I'm quite curious where the info came from).

They made mention of my name, as a Utah resident, stating that I was a father
of four and had a certain amount of pieces in my collection (the coworker
couldn't remember the number they specified).
I'm still trying to figure out if she is pulling my leg (she says she doesn't
know what station it was on since she moves around stations quite a bit) but
she seems quite serious about the whole thing.
She added that one of the dj's stated "he must be sick" when they were talking
about me.

All very strange.  If the story is legit I must assume the info was picked up
off of the net because I don't talk about my collection much to anybody.

..joseph g