 General / 8384
Re: Lego Article (Re: I'm famous (or infamous))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 17:19:46 GMT

James Brown:

[...]

    Adult men -- some buying toys for themselves -- account for •                      ^^^^
half of Lego's sales, which totaled 7.68 billion kroner ($1
billion) last year.

So, um, is it just me who's wondering where Lego gets off
telling us we aren't a market force?

It is only "some" of the 4e9 DKK that are bought by adult
men for themselves.

The question that is interesting from our point of view is
how much LEGO is bought _for_ adults, not by adults.

Apparently nobody knows that.

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --