 General / 8388
Re: Lego Article (Re: I'm famous (or infamous))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 18:26:05 GMT

Joseph Gonzalez wrote:
In lugnet.people, Gary R. Istok writes:
Here is a copy of the article (portions of it appeared in my statewide
newspaper's business section today).  I'm also supposed to do a little
interview with a local radio station on Friday.

Here's the link to the SL Trib article:

http://www.sltrib.com/10061999/business/34768.htm

It's interesting to note that many paragraphs are copied word-for-word from
the previous article...!

Congrats, Joe!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

If there isn't anything wrong with me,
  then maybe there's something wrong with the universe.
   - Dr. Beverly Crusher